I have a room that is partially situated over my garage. It seems to be the hardest room in our 2-story house to keep cool in the summer time and warm in the winter time. All the walls are insulated and the attic is too. I tried adjusting vents on 1st level to try to compensate, but did not work. I have central air cooling and heating, no heat pump. About 1/2 of the walls in the garage are insulated (the ones that adjoin the house). I have an insulated garage door, but the garage still gets extremely hot in the summer and cold in winter. I am planning to insulate the rest of the garage by the end of this summer. Is there something else I could do or a product to get that might help my situation?
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Insulating a brick wall
Ways to keep an unheated jam room (garage) above zero
Attic Insultation - Physical Barrier to keep soffits...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!