I am renovating an old house and the furnace doesn't work. I need to know where I might find parts for a Payne Sentry Furnace, Payne Furnace Co.(Beverly Hills, CA).
Model # 133FAU, sn GL 1930.
Anyone has any info, please email me - I'd love you forever!
Call the local Payne, Carrier, Bryant or Day and Night Dealer and see if any supplier has the parts. I do not believe they are still available.
need parts to bandsaw 10324280
Thermal pane for old windows
Payne Sentry 100 FAU Gas Furnace
HELP~ Looking for parts for an old "Scott" Pellet St...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers