I am renovating an old house and the furnace doesn't work. I need to know where I might find parts for a Payne Sentry Furnace, Payne Furnace Co.(Beverly Hills, CA).
Model # 133FAU, sn GL 1930.
Anyone has any info, please email me - I'd love you forever!
Call the local Payne, Carrier, Bryant or Day and Night Dealer and see if any supplier has the parts. I do not believe they are still available.
need parts to bandsaw 10324280
Thermal pane for old windows
Payne Sentry 100 FAU Gas Furnace
HELP~ Looking for parts for an old "Scott" Pellet St...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!