natural gas vs. proprane regulator
I AM TRYING TO CONVERT A RADIANT TUBE HEATING SYSTEM TO PROPRANE. IS THERE A DIFFERNENC BETWEEN NATURAL GAS REGULATOR AND A PROPANE REGULATOR. I KNOW THE ORIFICE SIZES ARE DIFFERENT, BUT DO I NEED A DIFFERENT GAS VALVE AND REGULATOR.
I changed the orifices in my natural gas stove, my only gas appliance, to accept propane. The gas company then disconnected their supply, removed the meter AND regulator (you'll notice that theirs is a relatively large regulator). I then fitted a standard propane tank and regulator - same as BBQ type. Works just fine and nobody has told me that I did the wrong thing - yet!
Hope that helps. Alan
Converting from LP to Natural Gas
Snyder General Natural Gas Furnace
Carbon monoxide vs Natural gas
Gas furnace Venting - Current situation is Electrici...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight