Ordered Schuler cabs over Kraftmaid and Thomasville because we wanted to add height to base cabs. Schuler will do that, others won't. Placed order 9-18-13. Still waiting to find out an install date. Nashville, TN.
we ordered Shuler cabinets from Lowes in August. There is no end in sight to when we will get our cabinets revised, repaired and/or re-installed (now it is early November). After 35K on cabinets we are disgusted. The doors do not match in color. The doors do not match the color of the boxes. There are places on the doors where sanding was not done and glaze is missing. Thinking about ordering Shuler and spending a fortune? Be ready to get disappointed.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight