Central Air AC Power
This is what I do for a living, and he did it the easy way. He should have supplied your compressor from the 200 amp panel.
Wiring for power quality is an involved subject, but trust me, wire it from the main panel, and you will even have lower electricity bills.
If possible, when he runs it to the main panel, have him re-arrange the breakers, and locate the "condensor/compressor" breaker right at the top, close to the main 200 amp breaker. The blinking and dimming of lights will almost disappear.
Brian, in soggy Swampland.
P.S. God Bless America...and everyone else.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 lUnexpectedly Sly Storage Spots
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight