Central Air AC Power
This is what I do for a living, and he did it the easy way. He should have supplied your compressor from the 200 amp panel.
Wiring for power quality is an involved subject, but trust me, wire it from the main panel, and you will even have lower electricity bills.
If possible, when he runs it to the main panel, have him re-arrange the breakers, and locate the "condensor/compressor" breaker right at the top, close to the main 200 amp breaker. The blinking and dimming of lights will almost disappear.
Brian, in soggy Swampland.
P.S. God Bless America...and everyone else.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers