I RECENTLY HAD PLUMBING REPAIRS DONE IN MY HOME. I WENT UNDER THE HOUSE THROUGH THE CRAWL SPACE TO INSPECT FOR LEAKS. SOME OF MY WASTE LINES ARE LEAKING AND I NOTICED THAT MY HEATING & COOLING DUCKS ARE DRIPPING WATER. THE LEAKING PIPES ARE BELOW THE DUCTWORK--CAN THE TWO BE RELATED. BY THE WAY, I HAVE FLOOR VENTS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INSIGHT.
Adding registers to ducts in basement
Too Hot Upstairs!!!!!
Ductwork under kitchen over unheated garage...need r...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers