I RECENTLY HAD PLUMBING REPAIRS DONE IN MY HOME. I WENT UNDER THE HOUSE THROUGH THE CRAWL SPACE TO INSPECT FOR LEAKS. SOME OF MY WASTE LINES ARE LEAKING AND I NOTICED THAT MY HEATING & COOLING DUCKS ARE DRIPPING WATER. THE LEAKING PIPES ARE BELOW THE DUCTWORK--CAN THE TWO BE RELATED. BY THE WAY, I HAVE FLOOR VENTS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INSIGHT.
Adding registers to ducts in basement
Too Hot Upstairs!!!!!
Ductwork under kitchen over unheated garage...need r...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects