I RECENTLY HAD PLUMBING REPAIRS DONE IN MY HOME. I WENT UNDER THE HOUSE THROUGH THE CRAWL SPACE TO INSPECT FOR LEAKS. SOME OF MY WASTE LINES ARE LEAKING AND I NOTICED THAT MY HEATING & COOLING DUCKS ARE DRIPPING WATER. THE LEAKING PIPES ARE BELOW THE DUCTWORK--CAN THE TWO BE RELATED. BY THE WAY, I HAVE FLOOR VENTS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INSIGHT.
Adding registers to ducts in basement
Too Hot Upstairs!!!!!
Ductwork under kitchen over unheated garage...need r...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!