I RECENTLY HAD PLUMBING REPAIRS DONE IN MY HOME. I WENT UNDER THE HOUSE THROUGH THE CRAWL SPACE TO INSPECT FOR LEAKS. SOME OF MY WASTE LINES ARE LEAKING AND I NOTICED THAT MY HEATING & COOLING DUCKS ARE DRIPPING WATER. THE LEAKING PIPES ARE BELOW THE DUCTWORK--CAN THE TWO BE RELATED. BY THE WAY, I HAVE FLOOR VENTS IF THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY INSIGHT.
Adding registers to ducts in basement
Too Hot Upstairs!!!!!
Ductwork under kitchen over unheated garage...need r...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!