I have a 10 year old RHEEM electric heat pump. I recently noticed black spots on the inside of my A-coil, looks like it is growing too!! balls of black chalk. Am I DONE FOR ? It also jambs up my condensate pump from the coil with rust and gunk. Has my heat pump had it, or should I call a service guy to clean it out? Also is that black stuff toxic or just plain mold?? Please help Wife worried kids will get sick with HVAC on !
Thanks for anybodys advice!! Ed R.
Rheem 90 Plus Furnace Many Problems Need Help Fast
Time to replace a 10 year old goodman unit...
heat loss through knotty pine vaulted ceiling
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!