I recently had installed an Aprilaire 550 humidifier. The humidifier uses the condesation pump that is normally used for the air conditioner to get rid of excess water. After using the humidifier for two weeks the condensation pump decided to go on strike because of the excess work it was receiving and stopped pumping the water, but it does still run-just doesn't pump the water out anymore. Is pump fixable or easier to just replace and if so where could I get a replacement for it? Thanks!!!
Stumped... basement condensation
Flaky furnace - replace w/ another gas furnace or wi...
Water in Heat Pump Unit
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!