We are considering buying a house that had a new Carrier WeatherMaker furnace installed within the last two years. Can anyone tell me what kind of quality of furnace this is? Also about how much does it usually cost? The owner said it cost them $6000 but I have to wonder if that maybe also included a new air conditioning unit, or if she didn't know what she was talking about? (I was under the impression that gas furnaces cost around $2000, not $6000!)
If the price she told you included a new furncace and air, that would make sense. For just the Carrier furnance, that is a little high. Do you know what the effeciency is on it? Some of the 98.5% furnaces were very expensive but not that popular. Good luck.
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
Befuddling Thermostat problem
Should I replace my heater?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!