I have a Better N Bens wood stove. It is the larger model of the two fireplace insert stoves that were available back in 1977. With this stove I have a side blower housing that inserts its nozzle into the stove's side to supply air flow around stove and out the stove's top into the room. The blower within this housing is no good & I need a repair/replacement. Any & all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
I love our Better N Bens. Just recently tried Brickenmore Eco Bricks from Eagle Valley Eco Fuel located in Connecticut because we are running out of wood. The bricks worked out great with very little ash.
2 ?'s 1)Is there a hot-water coil kit available for the Better 'n Ben's Fireplace Insert? 2)Is there a kit for an outside air intake kit for same?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 11 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home