I've lived in my house for almost 8 years with no complaints on my system. 2 years ago we had a professional come out as the pump had stopped. Today - I could hear the pump running-but it's cold, the whole system is cold. It's cold here in Michigan today and I am at a loss for what it might be. I would really love to find something online that explains more about my system. I have had the lines bled..
I have a Utica Natural Gas Boiler with a Extrol a Diaphram tank.
I tried turing the gas off as and restarting the system as if the pilot had went out. The pilot is on, but it's not 'firing'. The pump is running but the water is cold.
I came from a forced air world to this one and I'm pretty lost now.
What are my possible problems? What should I look for?
So you are suggesting to drain the system and start over? Ok-what kind of information are you looking for to help me get a diagnosis?
Ack! LOL I missed the first few sentences of ur reply the first time I looked! NM my reply ok! I'm going from there thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps