I've lived in my house for almost 8 years with no complaints on my system. 2 years ago we had a professional come out as the pump had stopped. Today - I could hear the pump running-but it's cold, the whole system is cold. It's cold here in Michigan today and I am at a loss for what it might be. I would really love to find something online that explains more about my system. I have had the lines bled..
I have a Utica Natural Gas Boiler with a Extrol a Diaphram tank.
I tried turing the gas off as and restarting the system as if the pilot had went out. The pilot is on, but it's not 'firing'. The pump is running but the water is cold.
I came from a forced air world to this one and I'm pretty lost now.
What are my possible problems? What should I look for?
So you are suggesting to drain the system and start over? Ok-what kind of information are you looking for to help me get a diagnosis?
Ack! LOL I missed the first few sentences of ur reply the first time I looked! NM my reply ok! I'm going from there thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Ways to Use Leather in Your Next Project
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates