I've lived in my house for almost 8 years with no complaints on my system. 2 years ago we had a professional come out as the pump had stopped. Today - I could hear the pump running-but it's cold, the whole system is cold. It's cold here in Michigan today and I am at a loss for what it might be. I would really love to find something online that explains more about my system. I have had the lines bled..
I have a Utica Natural Gas Boiler with a Extrol a Diaphram tank.
I tried turing the gas off as and restarting the system as if the pilot had went out. The pilot is on, but it's not 'firing'. The pump is running but the water is cold.
I came from a forced air world to this one and I'm pretty lost now.
What are my possible problems? What should I look for?
So you are suggesting to drain the system and start over? Ok-what kind of information are you looking for to help me get a diagnosis?
Ack! LOL I missed the first few sentences of ur reply the first time I looked! NM my reply ok! I'm going from there thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps