I've lived in my house for almost 8 years with no complaints on my system. 2 years ago we had a professional come out as the pump had stopped. Today - I could hear the pump running-but it's cold, the whole system is cold. It's cold here in Michigan today and I am at a loss for what it might be. I would really love to find something online that explains more about my system. I have had the lines bled..
I have a Utica Natural Gas Boiler with a Extrol a Diaphram tank.
I tried turing the gas off as and restarting the system as if the pilot had went out. The pilot is on, but it's not 'firing'. The pump is running but the water is cold.
I came from a forced air world to this one and I'm pretty lost now.
What are my possible problems? What should I look for?
So you are suggesting to drain the system and start over? Ok-what kind of information are you looking for to help me get a diagnosis?
Ack! LOL I missed the first few sentences of ur reply the first time I looked! NM my reply ok! I'm going from there thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects