I would like to know who makes the tankless hot water heater. I think they are manufactured in Florida. I saw them on one of Bob Vila's shows, they are the size of a small box and they run when actually being used.
I have an aquastar unit that has performed flawlessy now for almost 2 years since it was installed. I plan to put another one i to replace our other water heater for the bathrooms. the price range is from around $500 for the 2.5 GPM unit, to around $1000 for the whole house unit, there is also a kit to vent it directly out the wall.
Tankless Hot Water Heater
New Constuction... Tankless vs Tank Hot water hea...
Electric tankless hot water heaters
Insulating a hot water heater
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight