I would like to know who makes the tankless hot water heater. I think they are manufactured in Florida. I saw them on one of Bob Vila's shows, they are the size of a small box and they run when actually being used.
More and more companies are making them these days. Need to decide on gas/propane or electric. Here are a couple sites: http://www.tanklesswaterheaters.com/ http://www.seisco.com/index.html http://www.tankless-water-heater.com/ http://www.controlledenergy.com/
I have an aquastar unit that has performed flawlessy now for almost 2 years since it was installed. I plan to put another one i to replace our other water heater for the bathrooms. the price range is from around $500 for the 2.5 GPM unit, to around $1000 for the whole house unit, there is also a kit to vent it directly out the wall.
Tankless Hot Water Heater
New Constuction... Tankless vs Tank Hot water hea...
Electric tankless hot water heaters
Insulating a hot water heater
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes