I would like to know who makes the tankless hot water heater. I think they are manufactured in Florida. I saw them on one of Bob Vila's shows, they are the size of a small box and they run when actually being used.
More and more companies are making them these days. Need to decide on gas/propane or electric. Here are a couple sites: http://www.tanklesswaterheaters.com/ http://www.seisco.com/index.html http://www.tankless-water-heater.com/ http://www.controlledenergy.com/
I have an aquastar unit that has performed flawlessy now for almost 2 years since it was installed. I plan to put another one i to replace our other water heater for the bathrooms. the price range is from around $500 for the 2.5 GPM unit, to around $1000 for the whole house unit, there is also a kit to vent it directly out the wall.
Tankless Hot Water Heater
New Constuction... Tankless vs Tank Hot water hea...
Electric tankless hot water heaters
Insulating a hot water heater
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!