Got an old house with 9' ceilings and am trying to install @ 5 1/4" Crown.
I'm having tons of difficulty due to the "waviness" of the walls and ceiling and the general difficulty of working with a larger piece of crown.
I'm currently thinking about this type of combination pieces(TW Perry Catalog Numbers):
1. Rake (WM-286)
2. Brick Mould (WM-175)
3. Small Crown (WM-68)
Would using a built up approach of 3 smaller pieces make my life easier or do I just need to keep trying.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!