Got an old house with 9' ceilings and am trying to install @ 5 1/4" Crown.
I'm having tons of difficulty due to the "waviness" of the walls and ceiling and the general difficulty of working with a larger piece of crown.
I'm currently thinking about this type of combination pieces(TW Perry Catalog Numbers):
1. Rake (WM-286)
2. Brick Mould (WM-175)
3. Small Crown (WM-68)
Would using a built up approach of 3 smaller pieces make my life easier or do I just need to keep trying.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!