I recently had my outside AC fan motor go bad (of course on the hottest day of the year, ughh). I have changed it out without problem, AC works fine. But now I'm trying to change my capacitor (everyone says I should) and they've changed the design so it doesn't look exactly the same. My question is, are these things directional? Is it possible to hook it up backwards? In other words, if I set it up 2 wires on the left post, one on the right post (as it currently is) and I have the capacitor turned wrong so it ends up reversing the posts, do I mess it up? Thanks in advance!!
Encon Light with 3-speed Ceiling Fan motor capacitor...
Coleman Furnace Problem
Burnt Smell from fan motor?
hvac condencer unit
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!