The blower works OK if the switch is set to heat (and the thermostat is calling for heat), but does not run when the A/C is on or the fan is set to the on position on the thermostat. Noticed the central A/C unit had frozen up last week, but it (compressor and blower) worked ok after it thawed out.
The control in the furnace/blower cabinet is a General 90, and when I turn the power off and back on, the red light comes on for about one second, then goes off. Don't know if this is normal, or idicates a system lockout.
Can't find a reset button anywhere.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips