The blower works OK if the switch is set to heat (and the thermostat is calling for heat), but does not run when the A/C is on or the fan is set to the on position on the thermostat. Noticed the central A/C unit had frozen up last week, but it (compressor and blower) worked ok after it thawed out.
The control in the furnace/blower cabinet is a General 90, and when I turn the power off and back on, the red light comes on for about one second, then goes off. Don't know if this is normal, or idicates a system lockout.
Can't find a reset button anywhere.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects