The blower works OK if the switch is set to heat (and the thermostat is calling for heat), but does not run when the A/C is on or the fan is set to the on position on the thermostat. Noticed the central A/C unit had frozen up last week, but it (compressor and blower) worked ok after it thawed out.
The control in the furnace/blower cabinet is a General 90, and when I turn the power off and back on, the red light comes on for about one second, then goes off. Don't know if this is normal, or idicates a system lockout.
Can't find a reset button anywhere.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love