The blower works OK if the switch is set to heat (and the thermostat is calling for heat), but does not run when the A/C is on or the fan is set to the on position on the thermostat. Noticed the central A/C unit had frozen up last week, but it (compressor and blower) worked ok after it thawed out.
The control in the furnace/blower cabinet is a General 90, and when I turn the power off and back on, the red light comes on for about one second, then goes off. Don't know if this is normal, or idicates a system lockout.
Can't find a reset button anywhere.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!