Janitrol lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out.
I have a Janitrol forced hot air system. I went to turn it on for the first time this year and it lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out repeats this cycle 2 or 3 times then quits till you turn off the power and then turn it back on, but remains the same. Can anyone help me with this problem?
After taking a closer look it's during the ignitor phase when the shut down happens, just before the burners ignite and the blower starts.
I took the electronic ignition sensor off and cleaned it. Took my electric leaf blower and blew all the dust out thinking this would help. The furnace continue to do the same thing. So I looked around the unit and notice four coin size, I'm assuming electronic switches that have small buttons on them, so I pressed all four button. I'm thinking they are some type of reset mechanism. I turn the power back on and the furnace fires up. It was working fine the past few days and now the problem have returned. I tried the same process but I'm having the same problem. Do anyone have any other ideas? Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?
janitrol furnace won't stay running
Converting regular solar lights to flashing lights.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers