Janitrol lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out.
I have a Janitrol forced hot air system. I went to turn it on for the first time this year and it lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out repeats this cycle 2 or 3 times then quits till you turn off the power and then turn it back on, but remains the same. Can anyone help me with this problem?
After taking a closer look it's during the ignitor phase when the shut down happens, just before the burners ignite and the blower starts.
I took the electronic ignition sensor off and cleaned it. Took my electric leaf blower and blew all the dust out thinking this would help. The furnace continue to do the same thing. So I looked around the unit and notice four coin size, I'm assuming electronic switches that have small buttons on them, so I pressed all four button. I'm thinking they are some type of reset mechanism. I turn the power back on and the furnace fires up. It was working fine the past few days and now the problem have returned. I tried the same process but I'm having the same problem. Do anyone have any other ideas? Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?
janitrol furnace won't stay running
Converting regular solar lights to flashing lights.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!