Janitrol lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out.
I have a Janitrol forced hot air system. I went to turn it on for the first time this year and it lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out repeats this cycle 2 or 3 times then quits till you turn off the power and then turn it back on, but remains the same. Can anyone help me with this problem?
After taking a closer look it's during the ignitor phase when the shut down happens, just before the burners ignite and the blower starts.
I took the electronic ignition sensor off and cleaned it. Took my electric leaf blower and blew all the dust out thinking this would help. The furnace continue to do the same thing. So I looked around the unit and notice four coin size, I'm assuming electronic switches that have small buttons on them, so I pressed all four button. I'm thinking they are some type of reset mechanism. I turn the power back on and the furnace fires up. It was working fine the past few days and now the problem have returned. I tried the same process but I'm having the same problem. Do anyone have any other ideas? Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?
janitrol furnace won't stay running
Converting regular solar lights to flashing lights.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects