Janitrol lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out.
I have a Janitrol forced hot air system. I went to turn it on for the first time this year and it lights,burns for 5 seconds then goes out repeats this cycle 2 or 3 times then quits till you turn off the power and then turn it back on, but remains the same. Can anyone help me with this problem?
After taking a closer look it's during the ignitor phase when the shut down happens, just before the burners ignite and the blower starts.
I took the electronic ignition sensor off and cleaned it. Took my electric leaf blower and blew all the dust out thinking this would help. The furnace continue to do the same thing. So I looked around the unit and notice four coin size, I'm assuming electronic switches that have small buttons on them, so I pressed all four button. I'm thinking they are some type of reset mechanism. I turn the power back on and the furnace fires up. It was working fine the past few days and now the problem have returned. I tried the same process but I'm having the same problem. Do anyone have any other ideas? Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?
janitrol furnace won't stay running
Converting regular solar lights to flashing lights.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Stay Bite-Free with 8 High-Tech Bug Zappers
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Perk Up Your Garden with 10 New Perennials
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools