Cleaning/Odor Removal in Ducts
Every winter I notice a stale, sickly sweet smell emanating from the air vents. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. It seems to depend on the changing air pressure differences between the rooms and the air ducts. During the summer I don't smell anything. The previous owners of the home did not tell me about this, and they had pets (including a cat). I wonder if I have the same problem.
Can you completely remove cigarette smoke odor from ...
Unknown odor in bathroom
Forced Air Duct Cleaning
how to remove mortar from antiqe tile?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight