Cleaning/Odor Removal in Ducts
Every winter I notice a stale, sickly sweet smell emanating from the air vents. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. It seems to depend on the changing air pressure differences between the rooms and the air ducts. During the summer I don't smell anything. The previous owners of the home did not tell me about this, and they had pets (including a cat). I wonder if I have the same problem.
Can you completely remove cigarette smoke odor from ...
Forced Air Duct Cleaning
Unknown odor in bathroom
how to remove mortar from antiqe tile?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!