Is there any such animal as an energy efficient electric heater? I have a 24ftx18ft
"florida" room addition off my family room the walls are made of side by side sliding glass doors. the floor is cement and there is no heat in the room and no way to run a duct. I want to run a small electric heater to keep the room usable, but dont want to spent a fortune in electricity. Any suggestions appreciated.
EdenPURE(r) space heater: legit?
Electric Baseboard Heaters\Colors
Electric baseboard heaters
How best to help my furnace (100 year old house desi...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!