I am building a deck and I have finished the frame. I wanted to start the decking today but it rained last night and the wood is wet. Can I still build today using the wet wood or do I wait until it dries. I am screwing the decking in.
Sure, there should be no problem. You could even work in the rain, if you were so inclined. (Stay away from power tools, however if you do.) Fresh pressure treated lumber is often drippy wet. As you drive nails or screws you often see water ooze out.
Rotting Wood - Req advise
Can I change the color of a wood stained home?
Valubuild out of business-there is a God after all!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers