Rabbits are eating my garden and leaving droppings all over my lawn. I heard that there is a substance used to repel deer that also works on rabbits. Does anyone know what this might be? or of any repellent that works for that matter.
There is a product you can find at some hardware stores that may work on ridding you of the rabbits. It's the urine of predators, such as bobcats and coyotes, that you put into little bottles and hang them around where your plants are. It may sound disgusting, but I've used it before to get rid of varmints. Good luck.
I bought dog/rabbit repellant (dry form) in Home Depot. I haven't seen rabbits, but it didn't seem to work for dogs. The down side was I had to wear gloves and children should not be playing on that area if it is grassy. Check with the department that handles weed killer, insect control, etc. They should be able to show you the item.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING