Rabbits are eating my garden and leaving droppings all over my lawn. I heard that there is a substance used to repel deer that also works on rabbits. Does anyone know what this might be? or of any repellent that works for that matter.
There is a product you can find at some hardware stores that may work on ridding you of the rabbits. It's the urine of predators, such as bobcats and coyotes, that you put into little bottles and hang them around where your plants are. It may sound disgusting, but I've used it before to get rid of varmints. Good luck.
I bought dog/rabbit repellant (dry form) in Home Depot. I haven't seen rabbits, but it didn't seem to work for dogs. The down side was I had to wear gloves and children should not be playing on that area if it is grassy. Check with the department that handles weed killer, insect control, etc. They should be able to show you the item.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love