Rabbits are eating my garden and leaving droppings all over my lawn. I heard that there is a substance used to repel deer that also works on rabbits. Does anyone know what this might be? or of any repellent that works for that matter.
There is a product you can find at some hardware stores that may work on ridding you of the rabbits. It's the urine of predators, such as bobcats and coyotes, that you put into little bottles and hang them around where your plants are. It may sound disgusting, but I've used it before to get rid of varmints. Good luck.
I bought dog/rabbit repellant (dry form) in Home Depot. I haven't seen rabbits, but it didn't seem to work for dogs. The down side was I had to wear gloves and children should not be playing on that area if it is grassy. Check with the department that handles weed killer, insect control, etc. They should be able to show you the item.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight