My question is 2-fold.
1. I want to get an over the stove microhood and was told I need 24 inches between top of stove and bottom of microwave, but of coursse i don't have that much room. Was wondering if it's possible to remove the cabinet that is currently there and make something else work to connect it to or is it possible to cut the soffit out above the cabinet and move it up.
2. I have a lazy susan and would like to get rid of it. Is it possible to remove all the workings of the lazy susan including the round material that is in the back of it and install plain wood shelves so I can store rarely used items down there. I am hoping to salvage the doors and use them with some type of hinge that allows the whole door to fold out and open. I have seen the hinges at my friends but don't know what they are called.
Thanks in advance
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects