My question is 2-fold.
1. I want to get an over the stove microhood and was told I need 24 inches between top of stove and bottom of microwave, but of coursse i don't have that much room. Was wondering if it's possible to remove the cabinet that is currently there and make something else work to connect it to or is it possible to cut the soffit out above the cabinet and move it up.
2. I have a lazy susan and would like to get rid of it. Is it possible to remove all the workings of the lazy susan including the round material that is in the back of it and install plain wood shelves so I can store rarely used items down there. I am hoping to salvage the doors and use them with some type of hinge that allows the whole door to fold out and open. I have seen the hinges at my friends but don't know what they are called.
Thanks in advance
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!