The tennants who moved in next door have a couple pitbulls - a mom and her pup.
There is a common fence between the yards. I need to know what needs on my side of the fence to ensure that these dogs can't work their way into my yard. Their side of the yard has crab grass growing up to the fence line.
As a owner of pitbulls we also have a common fence area and we have trained our dogs that that area is off limits. I might also suggest that you talk to your neighbors about if they are close to the fence if you could spray them with a water hose and tell them no or putting up a privacy fence. All dogs no matter their breed will figure out how to get in a back yard. There are really no bad animals just bad owners that do not train their pets. Also you may want to consider getting a electrical wire to run on your fence area but check with local code enforcement first.
re: "no bad animals, just bad owners..."
I'm not fully convinced. In my town lately and several times during the year, in the news there have been reported incidences of pit bulls mauling or killing. I have to ask why the reports always mention pit bulls. You don't hear news about german shepherds, rotweillers or pomeranians hurting or killing anyone.
HOW TO LOCATE DISCONTINUED TILE - PANARIA FARNESE
A/c coil replacement leaking water through furnace.
Replace a/c coil in furnace
Painting vinyl darker
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects