Please Help with Base Board Heating Question~ Thanks
I have now began the task of taking one room at a time removing the covering and vacuuming, then wiping, and last using a water bottle to clean the whole grate inside also placing a towel under it to catch any water. They don't appear to be overly dusty but maybe just dusty enough to heat the dust and disperse it into the air. I am taking this a little slow because even just doing the 1st one already has triggered off my allergies. I appreciate you taking your time to reply to my question.
Thanks alot~ KT
Heating and AC Help
Forced Hot Water - Main Turn Off OK?
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
Circulators or Zone Valves? Standing pilot or elec...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Weekend Projects: DIY Thanksgiving Decor
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Forgiving Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- Bob Vila's Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- 10 Quick Fixes for a More Refreshing Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!