Please Help with Base Board Heating Question~ Thanks
I have now began the task of taking one room at a time removing the covering and vacuuming, then wiping, and last using a water bottle to clean the whole grate inside also placing a towel under it to catch any water. They don't appear to be overly dusty but maybe just dusty enough to heat the dust and disperse it into the air. I am taking this a little slow because even just doing the 1st one already has triggered off my allergies. I appreciate you taking your time to reply to my question.
Thanks alot~ KT
Heating and AC Help
Forced Hot Water - Main Turn Off OK?
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
Circulators or Zone Valves? Standing pilot or elec...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!