Please Help with Base Board Heating Question~ Thanks
I have now began the task of taking one room at a time removing the covering and vacuuming, then wiping, and last using a water bottle to clean the whole grate inside also placing a towel under it to catch any water. They don't appear to be overly dusty but maybe just dusty enough to heat the dust and disperse it into the air. I am taking this a little slow because even just doing the 1st one already has triggered off my allergies. I appreciate you taking your time to reply to my question.
Thanks alot~ KT
Heating and AC Help
Forced Hot Water - Main Turn Off OK?
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
Circulators or Zone Valves? Standing pilot or elec...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight