Please Help with Base Board Heating Question~ Thanks
I have now began the task of taking one room at a time removing the covering and vacuuming, then wiping, and last using a water bottle to clean the whole grate inside also placing a towel under it to catch any water. They don't appear to be overly dusty but maybe just dusty enough to heat the dust and disperse it into the air. I am taking this a little slow because even just doing the 1st one already has triggered off my allergies. I appreciate you taking your time to reply to my question.
Thanks alot~ KT
Heating and AC Help
Forced Hot Water - Main Turn Off OK?
please help...any1 care 2 give info about cheap ther...
Circulators or Zone Valves? Standing pilot or elec...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects