We are under construction on a new home. The radient floor is down and now we need to know what type of wood flooring is best with this type of system. I know you can't nail the floor down. I have asked several people that sell flooring and even our heating contractor. No one can give me a good answer. I'm sure I'll have to use a laminate or manufactured product but which one? Can anyone give me some insight and manufactures names? We will have to make a decision soon!
I already have the tubing in and it will be ready for floor covering soon. I know all about the advantages of this type of heat but I need to know if there is a type or brand of wood flooring product that is better suited to this type of system. I would like the look of real wood but I know I can't nail so that is out. I guess my choices are manufatured laminate or laminate (glued or snap together). I would like recomendations on brands or what to look for. Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!