Please help me!
I just bought a house. I am doing some serious renovating to the interior.
One cotractor suggested I replace my boiler because its ineffecient and will probably go "in a few years". Additionally he indicated I would need a service contract on this one because I will probably have to repair a few times a year.
The gas furnace is about 42 years old.
Should I wait? Or should I just bite the bullet now and replace it?
Any help is really appreciated!!!
Need help, conflicting opinions
Looking to replace Furnace & install whole house AC
Oil Furnace to Gas Furnace
Repair or replace furnace????
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects