Please help me!
I just bought a house. I am doing some serious renovating to the interior.
One cotractor suggested I replace my boiler because its ineffecient and will probably go "in a few years". Additionally he indicated I would need a service contract on this one because I will probably have to repair a few times a year.
The gas furnace is about 42 years old.
Should I wait? Or should I just bite the bullet now and replace it?
Any help is really appreciated!!!
Need help, conflicting opinions
Looking to replace Furnace & install whole house AC
Oil Furnace to Gas Furnace
Repair or replace furnace????
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!