Please help me!
I just bought a house. I am doing some serious renovating to the interior.
One cotractor suggested I replace my boiler because its ineffecient and will probably go "in a few years". Additionally he indicated I would need a service contract on this one because I will probably have to repair a few times a year.
The gas furnace is about 42 years old.
Should I wait? Or should I just bite the bullet now and replace it?
Any help is really appreciated!!!
Need help, conflicting opinions
Looking to replace Furnace & install whole house AC
Oil Furnace to Gas Furnace
Repair or replace furnace????
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers