A contractor has asked me if I would like to clean the pipes that bring the water to each on of my faucets in my house.
He said he would clean from where the water enters the house all the way to the faucet using sound technology. Sounds like a good idea to me....but then I thought about and never heard of anything like this before...is this a gimmick??? Or has anyone heard of this before???
Any help is really appreciated!!
HELP ME !!!My water pipes are posessed !!
clean water pipes?
Cutting vinyl planks around water pipes in bathroom
Banging Cold Water Pipes, No Water Running
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!