I am considering an ARCOAIRE central air system. Any thoughts about ARCOAIRE. I have never heard of them. How do they rate compared to York, Carrier, etc... ?
Finding a good (great is even better) company to put it in is the key ingredient to a successful system, regardless of brand.
Arcoaire is a sister company of united technologies which own also carrier, so basically yes it's a good unit and honestly with todays technology other than a goodmann most are, most brands use a copeland scroll compress now days which is the heart of the a/c cond.unit ,i work for one of the worlds largest wholesale distributors and have sold millions of arcoaire pieces over the 18 years i worked for them, you should be more concerned with who is installing it because there is a science behind the install, from your duct sizing for air flow to the electric side, if it's installed well and you don't try and save money on the install by using a cheaper contractor who may not know the field well enough then it will last you many years with minimal problems, you can research or see there products at arcoaire.com, hope this helps you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!