I am considering an ARCOAIRE central air system. Any thoughts about ARCOAIRE. I have never heard of them. How do they rate compared to York, Carrier, etc... ?
Finding a good (great is even better) company to put it in is the key ingredient to a successful system, regardless of brand.
Arcoaire is a sister company of united technologies which own also carrier, so basically yes it's a good unit and honestly with todays technology other than a goodmann most are, most brands use a copeland scroll compress now days which is the heart of the a/c cond.unit ,i work for one of the worlds largest wholesale distributors and have sold millions of arcoaire pieces over the 18 years i worked for them, you should be more concerned with who is installing it because there is a science behind the install, from your duct sizing for air flow to the electric side, if it's installed well and you don't try and save money on the install by using a cheaper contractor who may not know the field well enough then it will last you many years with minimal problems, you can research or see there products at arcoaire.com, hope this helps you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes