I have an external hot water heating system in my home. There is a pressure expansion tank, and four outlets; one for the basement, a second and third for the main floor, and a fourth one for the top floor. The heat has not been reaching the basement for the past month and since yesterday it is also not going to the top floor. The main floor however is receiving the heat. What could be the problem, and how do you suggest I fix it?
By an external system, do you mean outside? What is used to zone it one pump with zone valves or different pumps? How many thermostats are there?
What type of heating system?
Oil Hot water heating system
Oil fired hydronic heating system - general questions
Hot Water Heating system sticking
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!