I have a large room (20'x20')that is NOT ajoined by exterior walls, so, I can't simply stick an a/c through a wall (also central air is not a good option for me).
Someone told me of "mini-split" a/c units--- as described, mini-splits WILL work! HOWEVER, the same person who described mini-splits, also describe a less expensive way to go--- he described a "packaged outdoor a/c units" or a "trailer a/c package" where, with a little ductwork, I can get my problem solved, but with less expense than a mini-split. HERE'S THE PROBLEM: When I do a "Yahoo" search for "packaged outdoor air conditioning" or "trailer air conditioning package" or "mobile home air conditioning,"---- I am not finding what this person had describe. I do find lots of "mini-splits" --even portable a/c units--- but nothing as described. Perhaps, manufactures have another term for these units?? Can someone HELP with the correct name? --brand & model #s would be good! OR specific websites? ---Any HELP would be most helpful, as I am in the middle of remodeling this unit--- it would be nice to get one of these a/c units installed while everything is tore up. Thanks for any help. Jaes.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!