Help!! I would like to have air conditioning in my living room but the windows are solid and don't open.
I have old crank out windows in the rest of my apartment, while they are nicely maintained, I can't figure out a way to get an air conditioner in one.
Do air conditioners need to be in a window? Or can I have one in the living room?
I would prefer not to get a portable swamp cooler that you place on a table as I have had little luck with them cooling off a room anymore then a regular fan.
While I really like my new apartment and the landlords, they don't want any modifications to my unit.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get alittle cooler?
Log home windows and drafts
Furnace blew up, need to replace heat and air with s...
Central Heat and Air Unit blows cold air
york furnace and air conditior
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers