Help!! I would like to have air conditioning in my living room but the windows are solid and don't open.
I have old crank out windows in the rest of my apartment, while they are nicely maintained, I can't figure out a way to get an air conditioner in one.
Do air conditioners need to be in a window? Or can I have one in the living room?
I would prefer not to get a portable swamp cooler that you place on a table as I have had little luck with them cooling off a room anymore then a regular fan.
While I really like my new apartment and the landlords, they don't want any modifications to my unit.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get alittle cooler?
Log home windows and drafts
Furnace blew up, need to replace heat and air with s...
Central Heat and Air Unit blows cold air
york furnace and air conditior
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight