Help!! I would like to have air conditioning in my living room but the windows are solid and don't open.
I have old crank out windows in the rest of my apartment, while they are nicely maintained, I can't figure out a way to get an air conditioner in one.
Do air conditioners need to be in a window? Or can I have one in the living room?
I would prefer not to get a portable swamp cooler that you place on a table as I have had little luck with them cooling off a room anymore then a regular fan.
While I really like my new apartment and the landlords, they don't want any modifications to my unit.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get alittle cooler?
Log home windows and drafts
Furnace blew up, need to replace heat and air with s...
Central Heat and Air Unit blows cold air
york furnace and air conditior
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!