I read a while back on FIF that you can turn on the fan for your furnace and it will help circulate the air in your house. I have 2 story with basement. Upstairs is always stifling and the basement is always cool with the dampness and condesation. I figured the fan would be a good way to help even out my worldly climates...
Fan doesn't come on at all. I have an Armstrong Ultra II 97, model EG6E100DC20-8. I was sure to have the switch on, but nothing happens...
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Formerly AJ-trucker's wife
Some have better luck next time around,
some don't, and some don't even try.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight