I read a while back on FIF that you can turn on the fan for your furnace and it will help circulate the air in your house. I have 2 story with basement. Upstairs is always stifling and the basement is always cool with the dampness and condesation. I figured the fan would be a good way to help even out my worldly climates...
Fan doesn't come on at all. I have an Armstrong Ultra II 97, model EG6E100DC20-8. I was sure to have the switch on, but nothing happens...
Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Formerly AJ-trucker's wife
Some have better luck next time around,
some don't, and some don't even try.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING