the trim around my windows and doorways in my living room is red mahogoney stain. We put up new trim in the dining room and I wanted to stain it a lighter color, but I have a set of french doors separating the two rooms and don't know what to do about them. I can't stain the living room side red mahogoney and the dining room side a lighter color can I? because I wouldn't know what to do about the door jam. What should I do? Am I going to have to stain all my trim in my whole house red mahogoney?
Clear staining a new Deck.
Removing paint from 112 year old trim....Help please!
removing paint off wood window trim
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects