the trim around my windows and doorways in my living room is red mahogoney stain. We put up new trim in the dining room and I wanted to stain it a lighter color, but I have a set of french doors separating the two rooms and don't know what to do about them. I can't stain the living room side red mahogoney and the dining room side a lighter color can I? because I wouldn't know what to do about the door jam. What should I do? Am I going to have to stain all my trim in my whole house red mahogoney?
Clear staining a new Deck.
Removing paint from 112 year old trim....Help please!
removing paint off wood window trim
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!