I asked 3 reliable & reputable Lennox dealers for estimates for a new furnace & AC. They just asked for the sq footage of my house (2,007 excl basement or 3,246 incl basement).
All recommended Lennox G60 (80% AFUE, 2- stage). However the size of the furnace varied.
Two said it should have:
the other said:
My heat loss is 49,843btuh per third party efficiency expert (Greensaver).
As to the AC, they said a 2 1/2 ton is sufficient.
Which is the correct size for furnace & AC?
I don't know who to believe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!