I asked 3 reliable & reputable Lennox dealers for estimates for a new furnace & AC. They just asked for the sq footage of my house (2,007 excl basement or 3,246 incl basement).
All recommended Lennox G60 (80% AFUE, 2- stage). However the size of the furnace varied.
Two said it should have:
the other said:
My heat loss is 49,843btuh per third party efficiency expert (Greensaver).
As to the AC, they said a 2 1/2 ton is sufficient.
Which is the correct size for furnace & AC?
I don't know who to believe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects