I asked 3 reliable & reputable Lennox dealers for estimates for a new furnace & AC. They just asked for the sq footage of my house (2,007 excl basement or 3,246 incl basement).
All recommended Lennox G60 (80% AFUE, 2- stage). However the size of the furnace varied.
Two said it should have:
the other said:
My heat loss is 49,843btuh per third party efficiency expert (Greensaver).
As to the AC, they said a 2 1/2 ton is sufficient.
Which is the correct size for furnace & AC?
I don't know who to believe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love