We just got a mobile home ( an older one) in great shape. We do have a problem though. When thye gas company came by to turn on the gas they couldn't figure out how to light the furnace. It says "Home" on the front and was made by Lear Siegler. There is a programable thermostat on the living room.
The guy from the gas company had me crank up the temp so that he could check the burn after he lit the furnace pilot light. He bled all the air out of the system first of course.
He tried at first to use a match to light it. No dice. He then noticed ( after I pointed out the directions) that it has an electric match.
He tried to use that by pushing on the lever. Still no dice!
Could the temp being raised on the stat have any thing to do with it?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!