We just got a mobile home ( an older one) in great shape. We do have a problem though. When thye gas company came by to turn on the gas they couldn't figure out how to light the furnace. It says "Home" on the front and was made by Lear Siegler. There is a programable thermostat on the living room.
The guy from the gas company had me crank up the temp so that he could check the burn after he lit the furnace pilot light. He bled all the air out of the system first of course.
He tried at first to use a match to light it. No dice. He then noticed ( after I pointed out the directions) that it has an electric match.
He tried to use that by pushing on the lever. Still no dice!
Could the temp being raised on the stat have any thing to do with it?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects