bump from archives
Resco GB1AAV circuit board...
last season the board would flake out per these same failures:
Bulletin United Carrier Corporation Technologies Carrier Residential Engineering SMB 96-0023 FURNACE CONTROL BOARD RESISTOR SOLDER JOINT FAILURES 04/17/96
so I would fiddle with the main wiring harness to re-engage the second stage and all was well for a few hours (each night).
This season i hit the heat and all i get is the main blower immediatly coming on, no gas lighting.. steady blink on the red led.
any ideas... also, does anyone have experience re-wiring for the replacement board?
Robert from Charlotte
Microwave Oven Problem
kenmore refrigerator 596.65234403 control board 154...
furnace control board
Extra wires switching to new Carrier 325878-751 heat...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects