bump from archives
Resco GB1AAV circuit board...
last season the board would flake out per these same failures:
Bulletin United Carrier Corporation Technologies Carrier Residential Engineering SMB 96-0023 FURNACE CONTROL BOARD RESISTOR SOLDER JOINT FAILURES 04/17/96
so I would fiddle with the main wiring harness to re-engage the second stage and all was well for a few hours (each night).
This season i hit the heat and all i get is the main blower immediatly coming on, no gas lighting.. steady blink on the red led.
any ideas... also, does anyone have experience re-wiring for the replacement board?
Robert from Charlotte
Microwave Oven Problem
kenmore refrigerator 596.65234403 control board 154...
furnace control board
Extra wires switching to new Carrier 325878-751 heat...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love