The gas furnace appears to be working fine(that rooms nice and warm). The 2nd floor baseboards are putting out heat. But no heat at all is coming from 1st floor baseboards, they are cold to the touch. Was working fine a couple weeks ago. Last winter pipes froze and burst so I had to have all 1st floor baseboard heater pipes replaced/repaired. Is there something I'm forgetting to do? Bleeding, purging, something simple (I hope).
Heat Pump/Gas Furnace Emergency/Aux operation/wiring
Gas Furnace Heat With Digital Thermostat.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!