The gas furnace appears to be working fine(that rooms nice and warm). The 2nd floor baseboards are putting out heat. But no heat at all is coming from 1st floor baseboards, they are cold to the touch. Was working fine a couple weeks ago. Last winter pipes froze and burst so I had to have all 1st floor baseboard heater pipes replaced/repaired. Is there something I'm forgetting to do? Bleeding, purging, something simple (I hope).
Heat Pump/Gas Furnace Emergency/Aux operation/wiring
Gas Furnace Heat With Digital Thermostat.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!