The gas furnace appears to be working fine(that rooms nice and warm). The 2nd floor baseboards are putting out heat. But no heat at all is coming from 1st floor baseboards, they are cold to the touch. Was working fine a couple weeks ago. Last winter pipes froze and burst so I had to have all 1st floor baseboard heater pipes replaced/repaired. Is there something I'm forgetting to do? Bleeding, purging, something simple (I hope).
Heat Pump/Gas Furnace Emergency/Aux operation/wiring
Gas Furnace Heat With Digital Thermostat.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight