I have a earth stove pellet model#hp 40
My manual looks like a universal for a couple of models.It decribes the start up of the hp 40s.This has different functions.Can anyone help me with the correct start up procedure?Mine is the manual start.thanks for all your help!!!!!
The one i have is a manual start, it doesnt have the auto igniter, so i soke pellets in a glass jar with charcoal starter, i place some soked pellets in the stove light it up, wait a minute or two so the pellets get going and then turn on the stove and ready to go.
i need a manual thou, if you could send me a copy of yours, here is my email address if you can, thanks, [email protected]
After good 20 yrs of sporatic winter using, I thought i saw sparks comming actually out. Likely pelled dust related. So I took door off easily & put some hard setting heat resistant cement in areas of concern, including where some soft material was around glass edges. It however contacted glass edges & inside door wall! BAD (Do Not Do)! THe glass front cracked , top to bottom. Assume the glass had to expand & was held to tight! Glass crack looks bad, but should not allow sparks or gas/air flow either way. Hopefully its cosmetic only till I can find a replacement. Abt 178$ on line! YEKS!!!
Kenmore HE3 Dryer will not start
size of generator needed
*****/Kenmore Elite Gas dryer that does not start up
furnace manual start only
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!