I have a Miller Gas fired forced hot air furnace in my ( 1979 70 ft. ) trailer, that was installed when the unit was built. I had the draft inducer motor replaced, but the " sequencer / relay " is giving me fit`s ! The service contractor who worked on it, says he cannot find a replacement " sequencer ". He claims he tried to locate the part through his sources, but could not find it. I asked why he could not get an after marketed part that does the same job, after all it is just a delayed switch of sorts that runs on 24v / 110v. He told me to take the part out and go to a supplier in Framingham and see if they can come up with something !! He also said that the start delay is not important, but the shutdown delay time is. Sometimes it runs fine for a day or two, but then will not come on automatically, i have to " jump it acros the 110v leads to get it to go again. The thermostat seems to be doing it`s job. Miller shows the furnace as not having a " Draft Inducer motor "
The Sequencer looks to be a Black bakerlite material.two bottom leads that are 24v.
two top leads that are 110v. The part is about 2 inches long by 2 inches tall and maybe 1 inch thick. I have spent the the last two nights getting up ever two hours to fire it up.
Any help would be " Warmly appreciated "
My advice is call a repairman who is experienced with Miller trailer furnaces. The basic operational flowchart is like any other mid-efficiency furnace with a draft inducer, but the controls are different. Leave it to to pro.
Condensation from gas furnace (American Standard - 80)
Replacing furnace--oil/hot water
Bad installation of furnace? HELP!!!
Replacing old ductwork in basement
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 “Stone Sober” Household Uses for Liquor
- 10 Fun Planters to Make with Everyday Objects
- 10 Welcoming Front Door Paint Colors
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Wow-Worthy Window Films: 11 Top Picks
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Air Quality
- 10 Simple Projects for Beginning Woodworkers