The hot water in my house stays hot for about three minutes and then starts to cool down until it is totally cold. This still happens when i have the facet turned all the way to hot i don't have a hot water heater, my burner makes the hot water and its been fine for 4 years and now that i added a room to the house with a seperate zone the water does not stay hot. the heat works fine and i dont believe the heating system should effect the hot water. any ideas? Should i buy an indirect oil water heater?
hot water return line issue / valve tips?
Hot water trickle out of faucet
kenmore washer model#110.29842990 cold water not com...
Current AC system
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight