The hot water in my house stays hot for about three minutes and then starts to cool down until it is totally cold. This still happens when i have the facet turned all the way to hot i don't have a hot water heater, my burner makes the hot water and its been fine for 4 years and now that i added a room to the house with a seperate zone the water does not stay hot. the heat works fine and i dont believe the heating system should effect the hot water. any ideas? Should i buy an indirect oil water heater?
hot water return line issue / valve tips?
kenmore washer model#110.29842990 cold water not com...
loosing heat to radiators
Current AC system
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!