i just replaced my robertshaw 735L with the honeywell 53L90 ignition control. i've connected all the wires based on their instructions but now the fan just runs when i turn up the temp on but the pilot light will not go on. there is indication that the pilot is going to light, no clicking at all. the fan just runs. i don't smell gas. i'm at a complete loss. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Could be that you have the polarity incorrect into the furnace, or on the hot side of the ignition control. Or could be that there is a fuse blown on the low voltage circuit.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!