Hi, we are having a new townhouse built in upstate New York with a finished basement (about 3200 sq ft total). We have an option to purchase a central humidifier for $550. However, the builder is recommending that we buy one humidifier for each AC zone in the house. We will have 3 zones. Do we need 3 humidifiers? Many thanks.
There are other products that do the same thing. Such as green guard by pactiv. It has webing and lets water out quicker for a secondary water drainage plain!
Opening a Kenmore dryer to get a new thermistor in t...
how many screws for drywall
Need to get air condition working
Painting my new house
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!