My husband recently passed away and I find that I need to either sell or donate a number of high quality woodworking tools and supplies. The trouble is, figuring out what they are worth. A couple items in particular are a problem. The first is a Universal Tool Stand made by a company called Ohio Forge. It's a really heavy duty thing... very nice... and the model number is: 510-998, and was manufactured in October of 1986.
The second item is a heavy duty Roller Table, made by HTC products, Inc. Is there anyone out there who could give me some kind of an idea what these things are worth as VERY good condition used items? Sure would appreciate it! Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!