My husband recently passed away and I find that I need to either sell or donate a number of high quality woodworking tools and supplies. The trouble is, figuring out what they are worth. A couple items in particular are a problem. The first is a Universal Tool Stand made by a company called Ohio Forge. It's a really heavy duty thing... very nice... and the model number is: 510-998, and was manufactured in October of 1986.
The second item is a heavy duty Roller Table, made by HTC products, Inc. Is there anyone out there who could give me some kind of an idea what these things are worth as VERY good condition used items? Sure would appreciate it! Thanks.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight