I'm trying to decide between going with a Rheem gas tankless hot water heater or 2 gas tank heaters.... the Rheem is 1000$$ and I figure I can get 2 Tank ones for around 750$.
The house is a single story and has 4 sinks, 2 showers, and 2 baths. Bathrooms are on the opposite side of the house from Kitchen/wash area.
The Tankless has an output of 7.4 Gal/min so I believe it should be enough. I'm planning on putting it in the attic but don't know if there are any drawbacks. I would appreciate any advice one can give.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!