I'm trying to decide between going with a Rheem gas tankless hot water heater or 2 gas tank heaters.... the Rheem is 1000$$ and I figure I can get 2 Tank ones for around 750$.
The house is a single story and has 4 sinks, 2 showers, and 2 baths. Bathrooms are on the opposite side of the house from Kitchen/wash area.
The Tankless has an output of 7.4 Gal/min so I believe it should be enough. I'm planning on putting it in the attic but don't know if there are any drawbacks. I would appreciate any advice one can give.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!