I'm trying to decide between going with a Rheem gas tankless hot water heater or 2 gas tank heaters.... the Rheem is 1000$$ and I figure I can get 2 Tank ones for around 750$.
The house is a single story and has 4 sinks, 2 showers, and 2 baths. Bathrooms are on the opposite side of the house from Kitchen/wash area.
The Tankless has an output of 7.4 Gal/min so I believe it should be enough. I'm planning on putting it in the attic but don't know if there are any drawbacks. I would appreciate any advice one can give.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects