I don't know how long the problem has been occuring, because I just noticed it yesterday. It has started to cool down so I turned off the thermostat.
I then noticed that the furnance was running and blowing air through the vents. It's not hot air or cold air, it's just as if a fan is running.
I turned off the furnace and went to the main fuse box and shut everything off and then back on, but that didn't help.
I also tried turning the heat on and setting the thermostat for a temperature lower than the current temp. After a few minutes though the furnace came on and again started blowing air through the vents.
The furnace runs for several minutes blowing the air, and then shuts off for about 10-20 seconds, and then comes back on again.
Any idea what is happening???
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
Single Stage vs. Two Stage Furnaces
Old Gas Furnace
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!