I don't know how long the problem has been occuring, because I just noticed it yesterday. It has started to cool down so I turned off the thermostat.
I then noticed that the furnance was running and blowing air through the vents. It's not hot air or cold air, it's just as if a fan is running.
I turned off the furnace and went to the main fuse box and shut everything off and then back on, but that didn't help.
I also tried turning the heat on and setting the thermostat for a temperature lower than the current temp. After a few minutes though the furnace came on and again started blowing air through the vents.
The furnace runs for several minutes blowing the air, and then shuts off for about 10-20 seconds, and then comes back on again.
Any idea what is happening???
Just installed a new furnace circuit board #325878-7...
Single Stage vs. Two Stage Furnaces
Old Gas Furnace
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips