Low Water Cut Off Switch - What's the worst that can happen?
I've been trying to figure this out. My hot water heater needs a Low Water Cut Off Switch ( confirmed by two heating guys ) installed, but it's not really in the budget presently.
Does anybody know what the worst case scenario is if I don't have a Low Water Cut Off Switch Installed on my Water Heating System?
Any thoughts appreciated and thx in advance.
You must have it fixed. Without it,the boiler could dry fire and split wide open. That means neglecting a simple repair could end up costing you plenty in terms of personal safty and property damage. You are talking about extreme danger here.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!