Low Water Cut Off Switch - What's the worst that can happen?
I've been trying to figure this out. My hot water heater needs a Low Water Cut Off Switch ( confirmed by two heating guys ) installed, but it's not really in the budget presently.
Does anybody know what the worst case scenario is if I don't have a Low Water Cut Off Switch Installed on my Water Heating System?
Any thoughts appreciated and thx in advance.
You must have it fixed. Without it,the boiler could dry fire and split wide open. That means neglecting a simple repair could end up costing you plenty in terms of personal safty and property damage. You are talking about extreme danger here.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects