Central heating systems
I'm needing to install some kind of central heating system. live in California. Anyone know about how much it would cost to put in such a unit for a house about 1800 sq ft?
One contractor said that the heating ducts should be on the floor. But the house in question has only a crawl space underneath.
With forced air heating, does it really matter if the heating ducts are on the floor, wall or ceailing?
Do central heating systems also have some kind of cool air blower unit feature (not A/C) that would be good on hot days?
central air question
Installing baseboard hot water systems in houses wit...
New heating and cooling system for older home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office