Central heating systems
I'm needing to install some kind of central heating system. live in California. Anyone know about how much it would cost to put in such a unit for a house about 1800 sq ft?
One contractor said that the heating ducts should be on the floor. But the house in question has only a crawl space underneath.
With forced air heating, does it really matter if the heating ducts are on the floor, wall or ceailing?
Do central heating systems also have some kind of cool air blower unit feature (not A/C) that would be good on hot days?
central air question
Installing baseboard hot water systems in houses wit...
New heating and cooling system for older home
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING