I have a Bosch tankless water heater. In the summer months I have no problem with an unlimited supply of hot water, however when the winter months roll in I only get luke warm water. I have the tank turned up to the highest setting yet I still can't seem to get the water hot enough. Does anyone have this same problem? Do you have any solutions? Please e-mail me.
Thank you Ray
Tankless Water Heater or Not???
Instant & tankless hot water heater
Electric Tankless Vs. Thermo-Conductive Water Heater
Tankless water heater- Gas or Electric?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!