I have a Bosch tankless water heater. In the summer months I have no problem with an unlimited supply of hot water, however when the winter months roll in I only get luke warm water. I have the tank turned up to the highest setting yet I still can't seem to get the water hot enough. Does anyone have this same problem? Do you have any solutions? Please e-mail me.
Thank you Ray
Tankless Water Heater or Not???
Instant & tankless hot water heater
Electric Tankless Vs. Thermo-Conductive Water Heater
Tankless water heater- Gas or Electric?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!